Here’s the schedule↓
9:00 get up
have some toast and a cup of coffee
10:30 find a book to read
(It suddenly occurred to me that I haven’t read for such a long time. It’s a good chance to input something.)
13:30 afternoon tea time
(a cup of black tea, sometimes homemade milk tea with homemade tapiocas. I can’t live without tapiocas!!)
14:30 continue reading or do some research
17:30 diner time/watching news and all kinds of videos
20:30 do some stretch and practice locking
(Well, I am a part-time dancer so it’s really important to keep physical strength.)
24:30 go to sleep
And also, I started my French-learning again like...maybe the 49th time.
I didn’t become a creative chef or a pâtissière, but I feel quite satisfied.
Can’t hangout doesn’t mean you can do nothing. It’s a very good chance to do something that you don’t have time for but always wanted to do.
Don’t eat to much
Don’t go on a diet
Don’t sleep all day long
Do some sports
Keep contact with your friends
Talk to your family
And find your own lifestyle!
Tilburg, Brenda, Utrecht are hardest hit. And Dutch people from this week have been told working from home wherever possible until April, so Yes, canceling unnecessary trips for March and April.
1. the typical Dutch countryside, with a piece of agricutlure history (actually you can even find the first agricutlure activity of the Netherlands in this area)
2. beautiful canals that all made by hand!
3. many fun activities through the whole year around
4. the nostalgic feeling that might always stays deep in your heart
5. Loads of interesting little storied from local’s mouth. You never know what you gonna hear in a small peaceful paradise
I try different dry white wine and mushrooms. porcini might not easy to be found but magic happens when I use it
Her whole family stayed at home all day.
They cannot drive cars to get more groceries anywhere, and they are waiting for proper arrangements shortly.
They still held strong hope as the whole of society is helping them. At least today, Alibaba started to provide necessities for Wuhan, especially for the doctors and nurses.